Saturday, January 17, 2009

Living a dream..

Dear all..

I know it's hard to begin the story without the script..it's a main subject..and it's important to have a good story to begin the new year..
But my story so far began with a sad note..that I lost my SonyEricsson K810I..in the new year morning..I just used it for about 8 months and suddenly it feels like my whole life turn upside down....It feel like the world was collapsed..and I been struck by lightning and no one knew nothing about it..totally chaos..and the worst part..my brother also lost his Nokia N95 on the same week...and he really love that phone..he won it on the contest that brought him and Ana to Rome for 8 days..Poor Khalil..Good Luck on AF7 tomorrow!
It's back with a reality check..that without a phone you can still enjoy life..alone!