Friday, May 16, 2008

Never too late

For me, it's never too late to learn a new thing. Late bloomer. It happpen. Sometimes it occur to me that I need to fulfill my life with new things..Things that I had never imagine it would happen to me..It's not that I am virgin or something..haha..what I'm meaning is you have to gamble to achieve it..it need a courage to do it..like mountain climbing, bungy jumping, skiing, things that you can't imagine you will do it..To tell the truth..I want to do one thing that fear me most..driving!.. I want to learn from scratch..get a licence..not buy it..It's kind a strange, I never have time to sit for driving test..haha..maybe perhaps I am so convenience with using LRT or any public transportation as my vehicle..perhaps I don't have any obligation to buy a car or drive one..or maybe I'm too lazy for it..Never too late..

No comments: