Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Sweet Emotion.

I am looking forward for the finale of Champion League this coming Thursday. It happen to be my day off. I still remember the last time I saw Red Devil in action circa 1999, two late goals by the supersubs won the game for Manchester United. The trauma of 90 minutes without goal still hurting every die hard fans. I remember my late sister, Ima can't hardly watch it. It's like your heart beat so fast, you never knew what going to happen next. Enter Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer. Two great supersubs that would change the entire life forever. Who can't forget that magical night at Nou Camp. That morning, 5a.m Malaysian Time, we both celebrate it like there's no end. Come 2008, it's been 5 years since she passed away. And last 17th of May, was her 35th anniversary. This finale is for you, Wilma Halira. May God be with you and our team and will win it for old time sake. Al-Fatihah.

No comments: