Friday, December 26, 2008

All the broken promises...

Whatever happen tomorrow..I will not working as a server anymore..
Enough is enough..they can't treat me like a ball..
Passed me around whenever they like..

I've been promised to move to the new outlet after X'mas day..
I was happy and excited and eagerly looking forward for it..
They can't shattered my dream just because they don't have enough personnel to work with..
All the talking become nothing anymore..they can't simply put a shift for me after my name was not even on the list after X'mas day..

As far as I'm concern..my soul was not belong in Sudu anymore..I gave all my four years already and I appreciate all the cooperation from all my coleagues and managers during my period as a team member..and I can't thank enough for all the sacrifies and hard work from
all my team members during my year as a team leader..truth is I will miss you guys a lot..

But let bygone be bygone....whatever happen in Sudu should stay in Sudu..and that the bottom line..allow me to move peacefully without hassle and problem..let me create a new chapter in my career and whenever if possible, I will still can help Sudu in a different ways..

To the person who responsible for making a decision..just let me go..this last few months already unsettled my life and future..I really need this transfer..I know it is a hard decision to make..but flashback..I was not asked for it..it was offered and I'm glad and honour..It was like an amateur footballer been offered to play for a higher league team..May all the wish come true..

I will not change my mind..and that's an ultimatum..someday I will be a sommelier..and I will do whatever it take to make this happen..starting from today..
God Bless.

No comments: