Sunday, December 28, 2008

Wishlist...

New year 2009 will be coming in few more days..and I really hope..this 2009 will be a year that bring me more joys and happiness..
Lets hope that all the sadness and sorrow in 2008 will not be repeat again next year..at least for me..

What I wish for in 2009 will be..
a) better financial in life..in term of check and balance of my account..
b) have a steady relationship..although I will not bet for it!
c) possess a driving license..and buy a car..it's about time already!
d) own a Visa or Mastercard..
e) limit the entertainment hours..that I can't promise but I will try!
f) becoming a wine sommelier..it's still on hold!
g) travel to Hong Kong and Russia..start collecting dollars or euros..
h) learning more about IT and website..buy a laptop..
i) more collection on DVD...that's not cheap..but still safe money from going to TGV..
j) going to Metallica concert!...that's more like a dream..
if ever they will come to this part of the world....


I know some of this wish list depend directly to myself..but that's a challenge..and I hope one of these days it will happen and I will prove that it will never too late..

Marry? That will come sooner rather than later..because I really don't know if there is someone waiting for me..but I can't reject it if the time is right..I can only pray that one day..my bride will come knocking at my door..hahaha..

2008..thanks for all the good memories..
2009..wishing for all the good things becoming a reality..

Good bye 2008..Adios
Welcome 2009..Salute

No comments: