Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been like a rollercoaster ride..

Finally I realizes that this past few days I was in denial..I thought I can make it right..but I was wrong..and now I am ready to accept the consequences..

I have to move on..I have to face the fact that all this time I was blind in choosing my direction..there's no way I can make this affair goes smoothly..

It's been like a rollercoaster ride..and I ready to give it up..because I felt sick and freaking tired..of all surrounding bullshit..and I can feel that this ride going nowhere..

Before it's too late to turning back..I have to stop it before it getting out of hand..the burden in my hand..and I was miserable all the time..I can't pretend to have a hundred percent fun..no more lies..no more dramas..no more acts..because everything seem fade to black now..

This is probably the last time I will write about my curse in love..this is not supposed to be a love blog..damn..enough already..

The End..

No comments: