Thursday, February 26, 2009

How to burn the bridge that made out of steel..?

Dear all, quite interesting that this blog been read by you guys..and I think it's cool and I appreciate your thoughts and comments..

It makes me feel obliged to writes again..I know in public eyes, life as a hotelier not quite interesting and sometimes boring..we did eight hours and we left..like anyone else..but the truth is a hotelier is much like an actor in the theater play..Lafite Restaurant taught me everything that I need to know in my early career..thanks to my sifu Huza Radzi, who gave me a bittersweet lessons..

As an actor in the hotel..one need to look for appearances..looks..and attitudes..someone need to be a supporting actor to make the play well rehearsed..and let the crowds or the paying guests satisfied ..and the main actor like me should spice up a little bit of drama..magical and character..to overcome the unsatisfaction crowds..

Everyday is a different crowd..and just like in a theater..we can't get away with our nerves and fears..and yes, it always happen and we had that moments but we shall not prolonged it for another day..or the play will getting hated and bored..and how about the romance?..the romance in our play not exactly like in the theater..yes we can show a little bit passions and loves..but in a friendly kind of ways..

And why all of this acting got to do with the title?

Don't get confused with the title..and yes it's nothing to do with the title..but this is my way to get your attention, right?

I know in this past few articles..it shown that I was so down with love.. heart broken..depressed.. and angered..and I think a lot about toughcookie written to my comments the other day and it wake me up, actually..and I guess I was wrongly decided to end without consulting and meet her..it was a rush choice without checking the consequences on her part..so I made up my mind and set for an evening dinner yesterday.. after nine days of hates and despairs we met again and chats..

It turns out that she was confused with her life and she want out..she want to go single-non-attached and be friend with everyone she met aka freedom..so far I was listening to her side of story..of how ungrateful I was towards her..of how her tolerance toward me was not really been appreciated..of how my smssed that other night hurts her feeling and she was devastated and cried because of my hated words..

And what's my reactions?..what's my defenses?..what's my story to get away from all of this?..


to be continue..

3 comments:

toughcookie said...

wahhh... i know i am powderful but i never thought i am that powderful hehe. lohhh... kok gitu iya :)

gud luck, bro.

z a t i said...

what does a "hotelier" do? like...which part of the hotel job... does all peoples in the hotel called hotelier?

just want to know.

:)

Harris Raffali said...

zati..
Hotelier is a person who work in in hotel industry..
A guest is a person who stays in a hotel..