Monday, February 23, 2009

A new chapter..but same old one..

The lifestyle of hoteliers were sometimes quite amazing..during working hours and after the shifts were totally different things..

Whenever at the premises of any hotel..hoteliers had a boundaries..a guidelines to follow and obey..standard of procedures to maintain the performances..and we live by rules and regulations..and to neglect any of this was like you threw the sand inside your rice cooker..that will be disaster..but surely everybody knew that..it is written..

What is so amazing about our lifestyle after works?..well to start with..one must have a connection..someone that had a influence in every details..a connection doesn't necessary need some money..most of the time..a connection need a good friendship..remember, this is all business..and when this oppurtunities arised.. hotelliers need to be friendly and charmed to everyone..and that were not only at the hotel to be precised but also at other places as well..but of course everybody know that..

The lifestyle after works is individual needs..perhaps for the old bachelor and now single and available guy like myself..I spent my quality time after works mostly on clubs and bars with my usual entourages ..it is important to stick with a small crew of two or three friends..you don't wanna look like a troublemakers or worse..as a hotellier..you will definitely meet other hotelliers as well..

Last week my good friend of mine said that "we are like God at Centro"..yeah right!..after I got him the corkage prize of RM100 for a liter of Chivas..he owed me for that..and this two hot ladies on our sides..we dances, we drinks, we smokes all night long..like the kings of a night..

What a night..a night that was the beginning of the end of an affair..how can I forget that moments..even the eight miss calls couldn't get me off the club..until it closed..damn..and I still can managed to walk alone to the coffee shop..watched my team Manchester United put three goals past Fulham's goalkeeper..and that was not even the end of the glory night..or the morning for whoever start working early..

I can miss that lifestyle after works..of course..
I'm sober for six day now..not a record yet..and I intend to start reading the book that she gave me on my birthday..at least it will help to motivate me..

Because I knew it then and I knew it now..that no girl wanna love a drunken master ..well that's her statement actually..anyway like I care..perhaps the recent break off is my ace of spade..my eight balls..my call to change after all..

The United States of America's new President, Barack Obama..who now famous quote is "we can change"..and to be a half American myself..that's another story..this is a hint and sign to start a new chapter..

We will see about that..

...to be continue

No comments: