Saturday, February 21, 2009

Ode to my chosen one..

And what did I told you..
What did I told you..

Yeah..I been warned..and yet I still get caught in the act..I admits this time it look like no answer and solution..and I was judged and punished without my corcern..

It's like I don't have any say about this relationship and my words was not worth any cents..

Why can't she heard my side of story..of how my lacks of the not-so-user-friendly-yet PDA had jeopardise my ability to answered her eight miss calls..

of how my being with friends could also been the factor..it was not like I done it on purpose..

and how my apologized was been replaced with hated and angered..and what's about her..she think she was a Cindarella..

Come to my senses..I know the time will come..but I don't expect it to happen in this near time..the time when I felt bad and sad to bid farewell to my precious nephews who'd leaving to India for three years..the time when I really need a friend to talk to..and who was selfish now?

Arguing with you was such a waste of time..and if you really want this to end..then so long..farewell to you as well..and this time like you warned me before..is for real..and I can live with or without you..

Once in this life..I thought I got the chosen one..but lucky me..now I can go hunting again..

3 comments:

Jannah said...

Tak kuasa aku nak ada kakak ipar as insensitive as her.

Good riddance.

Abangku deserves better.

Anonymous said...

bro, you and i although born on the same year, we go thru an entirely different exprience when it comes to the issue of love.

love shouldn't be burdening, love shouldn't be difficult. sometimes, love needs sacrifices and one to ponder to make the right decisions... but when that happens, your heart would know if it's the right time or the right person.

however, sometimes, when we let ourselves be free from love for too long, we kinda lose touch with the little things that matters in life. we get so worked up about our habits, our schedules and our ways that no one could come between that - you and yourself alone.

i was almost like that at one point of time because i never thought that love was worth giving up my ways. but then again, i was lucky to have found someone who taught me how to love again and how much more beautiful life was like if i would just learn to compromise and share my life with him.

i guess when you found the right person, you would do anything for her - call her instead of she checking up on you; treat her like a princess instead of the need to demand to be treated like one; and you'd want her to be included in everything that you do.

so, happy hunting and no need to rush.

Shahriza Mahmud said...

jom camping Janda Baik!

next week? jadik? ;)

ceria!!! hehehe!