Thursday, February 12, 2009

Confession..

I need to clear the air about one thing..my status..It's seem that 'in relationship' status took a lot on my time with someone..I have to be in touch..connected..and act like a couple..it's a bit strange and unusual for me..It's been a while since I have a real girlfriend..if you know what I mean..

A real girlfriend..the one who can live with you in the happy and sorrow time..the one who can give a full attention and respect your freedom..the one who can ignore the past and carry on with present life..the one who can give a support and encourage you to be better man..the one who can lie to be honest..the one who can keep the secret between each other..

The one who is a lovely, a beautiful, a charming and a princess in heart and soul..

What a definition..the fact is I found that in someone already..but the truth is I afraid to fail the relationship again..I been warned in the past that you have to be open and wise..yeah, I guess I am more wiser now..more wiser to know the fact that nothing actually happen until you pop the question.."Do you want to marry me?''

Until it happen..that I know it depends and need my full focus and attention..I will keep and prolong this relationship until the sign is there..or until I get dump!

And I just been warned..

1 comment:

Shahriza Mahmud said...

You are one of the luckiest person in the whole planet to have and to practice the real meaning of your definition..

I am happy for you..but..don't wait till it's numb! ... the dump thing will follow..and you will be dumb to waste such a lovely definition.. ;)