Friday, February 6, 2009

How to get from where you are to where you want to be.....

It seem weird this day..someone plant this idea in my head..and suddenly it become stuck inside my mind....and I try to google who is the person that had this idea..and coincidently..the message was a book title by the same name....and I get this book as a present for my birthday..is it coincident now..or I'd been tag?

I'm not have a time to sit down and read the book yet..it's been a while since I finished my last reading..a novel by Mario Puzo's The Godfather..that was back in 2004..Oh..God..almost five years..most of the time I only read the book half way..and sometime I not read at all..just bought it for the fun of pleasure..

But this time is different..since the word became a motivation enough for me..thanks for the gift..I will read it..and try to comment about it on my next post..

I just hope the book not dusty when I finished it..

No comments: